Looking for your player's schedule?
Team rosters & schedules are posted in TeamSnap a week or so prior to the start of the season.
Fall Season: Developmental season for all players. Focus is on skill development, not competition. No play-offs held in the Fall.
- Late June: Registration opens for Fall season
- Late August/early September: Assessments and draft held for players interested in AAA and Majors (baseball) divisions
- Early to mid-September: Team rosters and schedules shared with families in all baseball and softball divisions
- Mid-September: Games and practices begin
- Early November: End of Fall season
Spring Season: Focus is still on skill development, but with more competitive spirit. Most divisions hold play-offs.
- Late November: Registration for Spring season opens
- Late February/early March: Supplemental assessments held for players new to Cap City that are interested in AAA and Majors baseball divisions
- Early March: Draft held for AAA and Majors baseball divisions, teams in those divisions are rostered; rosters and schedules shared with families
- Mid-March: Games and practices begin for AAA and Majors baseball divisions and Majors softball
- Mid-to-late March: Team rosters and schedules for all other baseball and softball divisions shared with families
- Late March/early April: Games and practices start for all baseball and softball divisions
- Mid-to-late May: Try-outs for 10U baseball, 11U baseball, and 12U softball All-Stars teams. Voting and selection of players for 12U baseball All-Stars team
- Late May/early June: Announcement of rosters for 10U, 11U, and 12U baseball All Stars teams and 12U softball All Stars team
- Late May/early June: Playoffs for most divisions
- Mid-June: End of Spring season
Summer: Cap City holds summer sandlots for younger players and fields All-Stars teams for 10U, 11U, and 12U baseball and 12U softball.
- Late June/early July: State (DC) All-Stars tournaments
- July/August: Summer sandlots for Cap City players planning on playing in A, AA, or AAA baseball divisions the next Fall
- Early/mid August: Regional All-Stars tournaments